Which version do I download for CRM 2013 SP1?

Apr 26, 2016 at 4:59 PM
I got the impression from this site that the CRM 2015 download of this tool should support previous versions but I don't seem to be able to run it against CRM 2013 SP1

The older CRM 2013 (Beta) version seems to work all be it with some date-formatting issues

Regards

Simon
Coordinator
May 10, 2016 at 2:54 AM
Hey Simon I had replied to this via email but it clearly didn't make it through. There has to be a specific version matching each major version of the product, I try to make things backwards compatible but for several reasons that's not possible for this. Make sure to use the CRM 2013 version (as you're doing). What date formatting issues were you seeing?

I created the UI quite a long time ago so it's possible the date controls are using US formatting - let me know what you're seeing and I'll take a look.

Thx!
Sean
May 10, 2016 at 8:53 PM
Edited May 10, 2016 at 8:54 PM

Thanks Sean - I did wonder if that was the case but the blurb here didn't make it obvious. I'm not in front of the system I was using it on but from memory some dates are in UK format whilst others are in US format. I'll try to remember to post a screenshot here next time I have access.

Simon