CRM 2013 Clean Up

Nov 23, 2015 at 12:21 PM
Hi, I have two questions:

I'm doing some cleaning in CRM's 2013 DB over on-premise installation

1 - I checked the service that creates partitions and I found that the last partition could not be created.(TimeOut) The service says that is too dangerous but it automatically was rescheduled to next month, should I wait?

2 - After deleting many objects the SuscrciptionDeletedObjectTable is over 20M registers. Should I force the clean up? I will be cleaned after 90 days?
Coordinator
Nov 30, 2015 at 4:29 AM
Hi,
For #1 I'd suggest opening a support case and they can hopefully help you create a new partition or just wait until the next quarter (although that will increase the size of your partition). Also, if this is not SQL Enterprise a partition won't be created (since it isn't supported on lower editions).

For #2 I'd suggest making sure you're on the latest update of CRM 2013, there is one of two possible issues going on I believe:
1. The deletion service is timing out and not able to cleanse the table entirely 
2. There is a possibility the process running a script that may not be effectively cleaning out the table - for this you could update and/or verify with support

Thanks!
Sean
Marked as answer by seanmcne on 2/12/2016 at 7:08 PM